Well, it's sure to be announced soon, the clearance sale to empty Philips arena of all of the leftover Thrashers merchandise, Sweaters, shirts, hats, sticks... you name it, it will be sold at rock bottom prices.
But I have my own list of things I would love to get my hands on..
- The Thrash Uniform (with wardrobe changes)
- Thrasher fire breathing heads (2)
- The Southeastern championship banner
- The NHL Jersey collection that hangs over the crepe stand.
- Some of the old section banners (Kovy's Kids, Hossa's Hangout) of players that ASG couldn't keep on the team
- Penalty Box skit props
- T.R. Benning's seat that sits above Section 114.
- The Thrasher logo carpet in the locker room.
Anything else anyone can think of that would be a cool collectible to get?